Thursday, August 6, 2009

WELCOME!!

I would like to welcome all of our new friends to Kindergarten. I am so excited that you will be in my class this year and I am looking forward to a great year. We are going to have a wonderful time and learn so much. As many of you know, I will be staying home with my precious baby girl until the beginning of October. Until that time, Mrs. King will be filling in for me. We are incredibly lucky to have her and I know that you will enjoy your time with her. I will be dropping in periodically and making sure to keep up with things that are going on in the classroom. Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns that you may have and I will do my best to respond accordingly. Again, I am thrilled that your child is in my class this year and I look forward to working with your children and you!! We are going to have a terrific year. Please check back often for updates! I enjoyed meeting all of you at Open House and hope that you have a memorable first day of school.

No comments: