Friday, October 9, 2009

BLOG UPDATE!!

Hi parents! The time is quickly approaching for me to return to school...I am so excited to be able to work with you and your children! We will be busy, busy, busy and I plan on posting lots of pictures and information here on our blog!

I wanted to let you know that I will be making this class blog a "PRIVATE" blog that is only accessible to the parents/friends of our class....for obvious safety reasons ;)



If you would like to be able to access this blog in the future, please email me at amy.tippins@bufordcityschools.org and I will add you to the approved reader list. Write "blog" in the subject line and please make sure that you include your current email address and the email address(es) of any additional family members and/or friends that you would like to be able to read our class blog. I will be making the blog private as of October 20th, so please email me or leave a comment on this post before then.


Thank you so much for helping me out with this!


I look forward to seeing you soon!!

No comments: